Sunday, June 1, 2008

Annual Rocky Mountain Race



Our friend Russ Bessnach invited us to the annual Rocky Mountain family race in Spanish Fork. Kaleb and Cass Washburn hung out with us at the race. Jordan raced her little 4-Wheeler, and both her and Connelly raced their power wheels. Then, believe it or not Cass and I raced also! The girls race was a blast! I must have even placed in the top 4 because I received a wooden plaque that says, "Hot Mama's Race, other Moms do laundry." Chris said that I'm a legitimate mom because of our Reedy pup. Hehe! Poor Chris had to sit on the sidelines and watch the boys race, but we was great support for me and I appreciate him being there. Hopefully we will be invited to attend again next year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Us

My photo
The Raney Family was Established on September 16th 2006.