September 13th we went up to Salt Lake for the AST Dew Tour with Colin and Tyler (I didn't get any pictures of them :( ) and ended up meeting up with my brother in laws Kyle and Collin. We went to it last year and had a great time watching the athletes Ride their bmx bikes, skateboards and motorcycles. This year it seemed to be more unorganized and it was difficult to see ny of the events because there was a record breaking attendance. After watching the Freestyle motorcross we headed over to the gateway for lunch. then I could say for the rest of the day we were in line waiting to watch the skateboard park. While we were standing in line I was really tired and bored and I thought it was a waste of time, but it ended up being a once in a lifetime show because a 14 year old kid Chaz Ortiz won the competition. What a great little guy! I totally give him props for his talent and skills. That night on our way home we stopped and ate at El Pollo Loco. We had heard a lot about it and the rumors are true! They make great chicken. (either that or I was really hungry) It was a great day!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
The ast DEW Tour
September 13th we went up to Salt Lake for the AST Dew Tour with Colin and Tyler (I didn't get any pictures of them :( ) and ended up meeting up with my brother in laws Kyle and Collin. We went to it last year and had a great time watching the athletes Ride their bmx bikes, skateboards and motorcycles. This year it seemed to be more unorganized and it was difficult to see ny of the events because there was a record breaking attendance. After watching the Freestyle motorcross we headed over to the gateway for lunch. then I could say for the rest of the day we were in line waiting to watch the skateboard park. While we were standing in line I was really tired and bored and I thought it was a waste of time, but it ended up being a once in a lifetime show because a 14 year old kid Chaz Ortiz won the competition. What a great little guy! I totally give him props for his talent and skills. That night on our way home we stopped and ate at El Pollo Loco. We had heard a lot about it and the rumors are true! They make great chicken. (either that or I was really hungry) It was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment