
Chris and I are also considering making our blog private. I would love to know those of you who view my blog regularly or even periodically....leave your email address in a comment or email it to me at ccraney@gmail.com. We will wait about 2 weeks before we make the switch.
11 comments:
Colinminor1@hotmail.com!!!
sweetmama.heather@gmail.com!!
You look so cute in your pictures, I'm so glad you're posting them.
Yes, please add me to your list. alanyawyne@yahoo.com
Thanks!
please add me cassidy_mason@yahoo.com
tlboschetti@gmail.com
thumpherys@gmail.com
kcraft@provo.utah.gov
kissy_cassie@hotmail.com XOXO
Hey Chelle! I don't know if I've ever posted a comment, but I check your blog every so often to see how you're doing. Congratulations on the baby! You're one of the few people who can pull off being cute & pregnant. I know I didn't. :) My address is: christysmith@gmail.com (Used to be Christy Loosli...back in the good ol' seminary council days)
i want to be added so i can see your blog when you go private.
Eric and I would love to be added if you go private. caiti.paige@gmail.com and eossmen@gmail.com. We love you!!
Post a Comment