
Story behind the picture:
Sienna loves to poop and pee when her diaper is off! I could wait all day for her to finish doing her business and she will still poop or pee as soon as I pull her diaper off! You would think I am just a horrible diaper changer but seriously the second I go to switch the diaper she will "shoot" me with her powerful little pooper! This is a picture of the aftermath the other day. Enjoy!
2 comments:
That is so funny! I swear leo man does the same thing. He will pee all over me whenever he gets the chance.haha! You are looking so good (besides the poop on your shirt) haha! Congrats again on your beautiful little girl.
I love it! It is so fun to see you as a Mother! Even the poop on your shirt! I'm sure we will have many more laughs when we have our little boy :)
Post a Comment