Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Chris March 10th



We love Chris so much! He is such a great husband an daddy. We hope he had a great birthday!




2 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

Happy Birthday, Chris! I don't know you, but hope to someday. I know I'll like you since you make my friend so happy. I'm jealous you went to the Training Table. We love that place!!!

Chelle, I was showing your blog to my hubby and showing off your cute baby (we're a bit hungry for another one). As I scrolled down to the picture of you reading to your daughter my hubby said, "That looks like you!" Whay? I never thought you and I looked alike. But I'll take that as a compliment!

April Ashton said...

what a fun birthday sign. we found a perfect motocross cake, but couldn't send it:( thanks for posting! love you sis

About Us

My photo
The Raney Family was Established on September 16th 2006.