Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Indoor Soccer team

After spending time with Steve and Christy on the 4th of July , they invited me to be on their indoor club soccer team. I thought about it for about 2 seconds and said yes. It has been an absolute blast. Our team name is "ROC" and it is Co-ed. I even made a goal in one of our game s a couple of weeks ago and my whole family was there to witness. Chris seems to be enjoying watching me play and he loves to watch Bradly on the sidelines while we all play.During highschool I played soccer for the girls team my freshman, sophomore and junior years. I thought that indoor would be similar...boy was I wrong. It is much quicker! The ball is a different size and it rolls so much faster across the Astroturf. There are also a few different rules but it hasn't been too difficult to catch on to those. Anyway, the girls on the team even invited me back to play in an alumni soccer game against the current varsity team at Timpview. They are going to completely annihilate me out there...but it should be fun!

No comments:

About Us

My photo
The Raney Family was Established on September 16th 2006.