Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Walker Family Reunion

Ryan cleaning out his shoe...I wonder what was in there?
Ari is the smiliest baby ever! This is one of the few pictures of her with a face different than a smile. What a doll!

This is the cutest picture of my niece Kaia



April and Alina, such cute smiles!
Grandpa and Alina doing sign language
Hanna and Kam ridin in the Jeep


Chris went through a HUGE mud pool with the Rhino and turned himself into a leopard! lol


Mom and Dad riding bikes
April and Amberly chillin
Chris entertaining the girls...






The truck tent and we slept in for a total of 2 hours...before the bear came and scared all of the humans inside the cabin. We are all grateful to be alive today! Especially Ryan and Amberly! Chris and Katie pause to say Hello to the Camera




The dirty rhino expedition drivers





1 comment:

April Ashton said...

Love the pictures. I need the one of Alina and I. We had so much fun. I love the pictures of 4th of July. And I love Ry and Am they are just the cutest! Love ya sis, April

About Us

My photo
The Raney Family was Established on September 16th 2006.