Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The astonishingly random PINK door.....

Our landlords have been doing some maintenance around our duplex over the last couple of weeks, one of which is painting. Who knows why but they chose a random peachy/pink color that doesn't match anything! So needless to say...it's official our door is pink! I included a picture of my roses next to the door so that you could compare the pinkness. I pledge this day that I will never ever paint my front door pink when we own a home. lol! what a remarkably funny incident.

6 comments:

matt said...

Hey! We have a pink house too! It's all about the comfort inside right? love ya.

sweetmama.heather said...

That's funny! I remember a house my mom and I used to live in and my bedroom walls were pink... I really didn't like that. At least it's pink on the outside right!

RhettandCass said...

Chelle!!! YAY! I'm so happy i found your blog. I miss seeing your cute face everyday. How is everything going? Your blog is so cute :)

Julia Davis said...

That is hilarious!! Oh the pink door.... :) I often think of the things I will do and will never do when we finally have our own house. You guys look like you are doing well. I sure hope so!

Alanya/Ally said...

Hey Chelle,
I forgot to get back to you! Yes, I would love if you added me to your list... I added you, too! It was good to look at your blog and see your family! I cannot believe that your mom and April have not changed one bit! Ryan on the other hand... holy cow! I didn't even recognize him! Tell him I said hello! I would love to talk to you so send me an email with your number and we'll chat! (wynefamily@msn.com) Talk to you later, girl!

Alanya/Ally said...

... update your blog! What is going on with you? I know you, there must be something interesting going on in your life... by the way, Brigetta says hello!

About Us

My photo
The Raney Family was Established on September 16th 2006.