I would like to take a moment to reflect on the past 2 years of my life. First of all I can't believe that it has gone by so fast. It seems like just yesterday, only we have been through so much. I am so grateful to be married to such a wonderful man, who loves me for me and takes good care of our families needs all while making great memories and having loads of fun! I can't imagine my life with out him in it! And I want anyone reading this to know that I love him with all of my heart!For our anniversary Chris surprised me with a dozen roses at work. They were beautiful red and smelled wonderful. We spent the evening together by going out to dinner and reflecting on the past year of our lives. I pulled out our picture album from our honeymoon and these were some of the pictures that we took. We hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment