November has finally arrived and I thought that in the spirit of Thanksgiving I would like to share the top 10 things that I am thankful for.
1. My wonderful husband Chris. He is my best friend and he is so calm and serene. He balances me out so that we have true harmony in our home. We have so much fun together and I am so glad that he is willing and happy to support me. I look forward to many years to come.
2. My family. I have been blessed with incredible parents who have been excellent examples of love, humility, and charity. they have taught me to love my brothers and sisters and to work hard. I don't know where I would be without them. I also am so grateful for my newly acquired family as well. My Father and mother in-law are so sweet and I truly look up to them. I definitely don't want to forget my little sister Katelyn. I am really grateful for her right now because she basically sacrificed her whole weekend to help me peel and cut apples to dry.
3. My Puppy Reedy. He is so fluffy and he love me so much! Although sometimes he is a little rascal, he is so smart and so sweet!
4. My Job. I have had the opportunity to wear many different hats at ForeverGreen and I have grown so much from it. The personal growth that I have experienced has been amazing and I am glad to be able to use it as I continue on life's path.
5. The Gospel. My Savior Jesus Christ is a piller in my life and heart. The gospel has molded my life and is so dear to me. I know that by following the principles of the gospel my family and my life will be lived to the maximum.
6. The Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson. I have so much respect for him. I know in my heart that he was meant to lead the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints in these times of turmoil and confusion on the earth. He is smart, he knows and understands people. I am proud of him for the way that he represents the church.
7. My health. I am so grateful for great health! I can do pretty much anything that I want to and it makes me so happy. Whenever I feel sick and go to the doctor, I love it that they tell me to go home and get some rest and my body will heal itself. I pray for continued health and strength in my life.
8. Our Home. It may be small but we call it home. It keeps us warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Our home protects us from the elements and it is so bright and happy and clean (for the most part) I love being able to add small pieces over the years to make it more like home.
9. My Friends. I don't allow too many people into the clockwork that is my life, but those who I do are very dear to me! I often forget to tell my friends how much I appreciate them for all that they represent in my life, so I would like to take the time now to say "Thank You!" For all that you have taught me and for the addition you are to my wonderful life.
10. My Heritage. I am so grateful for my grandparents and my ancestors. They had to endure many trials in order for me to experience the freedoms and blessings that I have today. I strive everyday to make them proud of me by being resourceful, kind, grateful and happy for the things in my life.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you updated your blog! I can't give you any crud now that I've gotten into trouble too. It all looks awesome! Glad you're doing well.
I hope you had a Happy Birthday! We will have to do dinner sometime to celebrate
Post a Comment