Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Birthday




I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! For my birthday my hubby and our friends the Minors, took me all the way to Anaheim California for supercross! We had a great time, in spite of the rain and cold and we even got to meet lots of riders including the picture above of Chris and Andrew Short #29. I totally appreciate my friends and family for all of the LOVE that they showed on my birthday. Thanks Everyone who texted and called me to make sure my day was a special one.







2 comments:

Faires Five said...

Happy Birthday!! What FUN friends you have! You look cute as ever :) XOXO

Alanya/Ally said...

I can't believe it! You're alive!!! JK... I'm glad you had a great birthday! And from me and my girls... "You had a birthday shout hooray! We want to sing to you today. One year older and wiser, too. Happy Birthday, to you!" (Sorry, blame the calling.)

About Us

My photo
The Raney Family was Established on September 16th 2006.