

For my birthday my family planned a surprise pirate party for me. when I arrived everyone was already there and they had the whole house decorated with pirate decor. My mom prepared chocolate fondue, chicken, meatballs and lots of other yummy treats for everyone and we played a plethora of fun games. Chris surprised me by giving me the Flash for my camera that I have been wanting, I also received a silver piece from my dad that I will treasure forever, Colin gave me some photography props, Ryan and Amberly gave me a mini Crockpot and Eric gave me a coupon for FREE pizza. Overall it was a great night and I appreciate all of the gifts that everyone gave me!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a lot of fun! You're so lucky to have people love you enough to throw you a surprise party... I tell my hubby all the time that he can throw me one anytime... fat chance of that one. We just had a party for couples only this last Friday, so you'll have to look out for my post on that. Happy Birthday, again!
Your family is awesome! Looks like a great time had by all. Happy Birthday again!
I love the picture of Dad! I wish that we could have been there. Love you.
Post a Comment