1.Have you been sick or nauseous?
I am thrilled to say that I haven't thrown up once yet. I have to say that I have been more sick of stuff than really sick. Saying that I mean, sick of my computer, sick of cleaning, sick of work, sick of TV...you get my drift. It's weird, I really just have been disgusted whenever I think of picking up my computer to blog. Apparently that is slowing going away because I am on the computer now aren't I?
2. Do you know what you are having yet? are you going to find out? and what gender do you want?
We don't know what the gender is yet, usually you can't tell till at least 15 weeks and my doctor doesn't do the ultrasound until 20 weeks. (we will see if I can wait that long). Yes we are planning on finding out what it is...I feel like since the technology is there I would like to take advantage, it will help me prepare better for the new addition. both Chris and I would be happy with either a boy or a girl. We are just so happy to be finally blessed with a little one.
I look forward to keeping you more in the loop on whats happening on our side of town. Some of the things you can look forward to are, chris' birthday party, My brother Ryan's wedding from January that I never posted, My brother Eric's wedding that just happened this weekend, Salt Lake Supercross & Vegas Supercross the week after.
Till later here is a picture of me that I took yesterday. Just in case you are interested in seeing. The pic was taken with my cousin Amy who is also pregnant. She is due in August this year...What do you think?
Chelle
5 comments:
Congrats!!! YAY!! I'm so excited for you guys. You get to find out pretty soon, i cant wait to hear what your having! You're going to make the best mom Chelle! Our babies will be pretty close. I'm due the beginning of July. We'll have to get them together so they can be little friends :)
OH Chelle!!! Congrats!! You and Amy are two smokin hot prego ladies!! Luv ya! XOXO
I love that you answered all the questions on your blog. Haha. That was the worst part of being preg for me was all the questions and advice you get like 20 times a day. Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. You look so cute preg!
Congrats!!! It seems to be the time to get pregnant. There are about 18 babies coming in our ward in the next nine months... Brigetta's included. You look so cute pregnant, BTW. I love that you are already showing! I can't wait to see further posts. Take pictures of the belly throughout, it's fun to look back on them.
CHELLE!! I am SO EXCITED for you!! Congratulations!! Its so great to see you guys are doing well. You look beautiful!! Hope to see more pics and updates on the little one.... come visit sometime. stephenandjuls.blogspot.com. Miss you!
Post a Comment