Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Week 16 Complete!

I made it through week 16 and am now officially ticking off week 17. Here are some pics of my growing baby bump to tide you over till next week. We are hoping to be able to find out the gender soon! People keep telling me that they think I am having twins because for being 16 weeks I seem big. Take a look...do I look about the same as you when you were week 16?

This past weekend we were in Las Vegas for the Mini Moto at the New Orleans Arena and of course for SuperCross. It was a busy and quite stressful weekend, but we did have a good time with friends. I will post some pictures of the weekend as soon as I can find the camera that we took...it has mysteriously disappeared somewhere.

6

6 comments:

RhettandCass said...

Chelle you look so adorable. You really are so cute pregnant. I can't wait to hear what your going to be having :) Also, i hope you can make it next saturday to my shower its going to be at my house. I really wanna see you and that cute little growing baby :)

sweetmama.heather said...

You are so cute, I'm so happy for you and Chris. You're going to be an amazing mom and I also look forward to hearing what you're having!

Faires Five said...

I know my belly didn't look like that when I was 16 weeks but you are pocket size sooo??? You look hot though! I think it could be twins!

Alanya/Ally said...

If it's any comfort I looked way bigger than you when I was that far along. People would as me if I was having twins, too. But when you're short there's nowhere for the baby to go but out! My cousin even asked me once if I was sure I wasn't having twins, because that was impressive how much weight I holding out front. I was ready to kick him in the shins. You look great! And I love that you are holding up a sign that tells us what number and how far along. It's hard to remember after awhile. Thanks for sharing!

Tara Green said...

did you find out what you're having yet at that clinic?

Julia Davis said...

You DO make the cutest preggers ever! Thanks for your facebook message. I was so bad with facebook and email while I was in utah. We were running from place to place from Provo to St. George, weddings, etc. But I am coming up lots more the next few months and will totally give you a call! Is that cool? I must see that belly in real life! I know you were born to be a mom and I can't wait to hear all about it! Keep us posted....

About Us

My photo
The Raney Family was Established on September 16th 2006.