I will post an ultrasound pic as soon as I scan them.
I would like to take a poll...do I look like my belly has grown bigger since week 16?
20 Weeks
This picture was taken on Thursday and was the last picture that was taken of Colin before baby Mason was born on Monday morning early. It's fun to compare her 9 month belly to my 5 month belly....she is beautiful as always. We will definitely have to see how I look at 9 months!
19 Weeks
18 Weeks
17 Weeks
3 comments:
You are so cute! I'm so excited for you to have a little princess in your home! You'll make a great mom.
A Girl!! How SWEET! I can't wait to see you BOTH in real life again some day.... :) Your belly does look a lil bigger and super cute as ever. Can't wait to hear more about everything!
You are so cute! I can't wait to see that growing belly in about 3 weeks! So fun to see how your progressing. Love you sis!
Post a Comment