Sunday, June 14, 2009

Never Ending Thunderstorms & The Orem Summerfest 2009





I first want to mention about the never ending thunderstorms. Seriously! The news just said that so far in June we have only had 3 days without rain! At first I thought is was nice and I have to admit that I will probably regret the fact that I want the Hot weather to come...Anyway, I included some pictures of today's storm for you to enjoy.

not surprisingly it rained on us at the annual Orem Summerfest yesterday. It was muddy and yucky, but we made sure not to miss out on getting a yummy funnel cake! the picture above is of us waiting for a break in the rain under one of the parks pavilions with Tyler, Skyler, Kaleb, Cass & kids & the inlaws. We ended up going home and making hot chocolate while waiting for the fireworks. We all almost fell asleep waiting! boy are we getting lame the older we get :)

No comments:

About Us

My photo
The Raney Family was Established on September 16th 2006.