Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer of Parades

Chris' sister made the cheerleading squad this year so she gets to cheer in lots of parades this summer. Here are some pictures of the our first parade of the summer out in Eagle Mountain for Pony Express Days. Besides getting to watch the Katie in the parade there was tons of candy and other goodies!!! Seriously, I filled a whole back pack full of candy by the end of the parade, in fact I have never been to a parade where kids left candy in the road, but at this parade there was lots of candy left in the road. Not to mention the years supply of tooth brushes that we picked up. I was stoked! Chris liked the Dr. Pepper car so I took a picture of it to share with everyone.

No comments:

About Us

My photo
The Raney Family was Established on September 16th 2006.