This year Strawberry days really crept up on us! Luckily Christy was willing to pick us up some tickets. It was fun to join Steve and Christy and family at the rodeo. Chris and I headed down early to get us some strawberries and cream which was absolutely delicious as always. Surprisingly the weather was beautiful and PERFECT even though it has been so stormy and is raining outside as I type this message. We will definitely be making the strawberry days rodeo a tradition for our family for many years to come.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Strawberry Days 2009
This year Strawberry days really crept up on us! Luckily Christy was willing to pick us up some tickets. It was fun to join Steve and Christy and family at the rodeo. Chris and I headed down early to get us some strawberries and cream which was absolutely delicious as always. Surprisingly the weather was beautiful and PERFECT even though it has been so stormy and is raining outside as I type this message. We will definitely be making the strawberry days rodeo a tradition for our family for many years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment