I have been totally lame at even getting on my computer, but I thought I would at least show you a belly update. There are approx 48 days till she will be here and we are as anxious and as excited as ever. Thank you to all those who have been so supportive and helpful. We love and appreciate you!
4 comments:
I love that you take pictures like that! And oh my has she grown since the last time I saw pictures. You make such a cute prego mommy... I think you and Brigetta are due pretty close to each other. Baby girl #1 due Nov. 3rd... I think. Gotta love the baby girls!
You look so cute Chelle! I'm so excited for you. Just a few more weeks...you're getting so close! I cant wait to see pic. of you cute little girl :)
hey sister...it has been way to long, you need to post soon. I'm getting so excited to see pictures. I'm not even sure if you have had your sweet little one yet! Hope to hear from you soon :) Let me know if you need anything
baby yet?
Post a Comment