Congrats Chelle and Chris. She is sooo beautiful! Wow, look at all that hair. Have you picked a name for her yet? Ohhh im so excited for you guys! How did your labor go? I would love to come see you sometime :)
What a beautiful angel! Congratulations Raney family! Chelle, you are going to make an incredible mom. I am so so happy for you!
wow!!Congratulations!!i am so happy for you !!what a beautiful baby!!
She's beautiful! Congratulations to you both!! Welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood, I know you'll be wonderful.
She is just angelic!! Congrats! I can't wait to see her in person!!
Chelle she is so beautiful!!!! I cannot believe how much hair she has. She has more than Emily!!!1
She is so, so pretty. Gorgeous hair. Uncle Rod is jealous
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats Chelle and Chris. She is sooo beautiful! Wow, look at all that hair. Have you picked a name for her yet? Ohhh im so excited for you guys! How did your labor go? I would love to come see you sometime :)
What a beautiful angel! Congratulations Raney family! Chelle, you are going to make an incredible mom. I am so so happy for you!
wow!!Congratulations!!
i am so happy for you !!
what a beautiful baby!!
She's beautiful! Congratulations to you both!! Welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood, I know you'll be wonderful.
She is just angelic!! Congrats! I can't wait to see her in person!!
Chelle she is so beautiful!!!! I cannot believe how much hair she has. She has more than Emily!!!1
She is so, so pretty. Gorgeous hair. Uncle Rod is jealous
Post a Comment