Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Photo Shoot with Sienna

I have had an interest in photography for quite sometime now and for Christmas last year my wonderful husband surprised me with a professional quality camera. during my pregnancy I had this weird aversion to my camera and my computer, but now I am trying to get back into the swing of things. Here are some pictures that we took the other day of Sienna at 4 weeks old. Chris helped out and I appreciate him for being such a sweetheart husband and incredible daddy! The picture of him kissing Sienna's cheek is my favorite.
If you are interested in other pictures that I have taken you can check out my photography blog at www.rraneyphotography.blogspot.com. I am also willing to try out new and exciting things, so give me a call or post if you are interested. I'm ready to give this a whirl!








3 comments:

RhettandCass said...

you really have such a talent for photography! The pictures are beautiful, i guess it helps that you have a very beautiful little girl to take picutres of :)Hope you guys are doing well. Are you all ready for the holidays?

Crystal said...

I agree with you the one with daddy giving her a kiss is way cute. I also like the one of you two together.

Colin M said...

Sooo cute!

About Us

My photo
The Raney Family was Established on September 16th 2006.