Wednesday, October 27, 2010

1 Year Pictures with Sarah Ward





Cassidy Mason a friend of mine that I worked with at foreverGreen told me about her sister in law's photography business and ever since I saw her work I have always wanted to meet her and have her take pictures of my kids (even before I had any) I absolutely adore her work. she is amazing at what she does and I hope that one day I will have a photography business that is as good as hers! She is incredibly inspiring!

Here are the beautiful pictures that she took of Sienna:

1 comment:

RhettandCass said...

I LOVE these pictures of your beautiful little girl! She is darling! I love how Sarah captured her cute personality in some of them:) BTW...the pictures you take are amazing as well. You really are so talented as a photographer. Miss you! Hope you guys are doing well.

About Us

My photo
The Raney Family was Established on September 16th 2006.