Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some Pictures








Lately I my love and passion for photography has been renewed. It's a good feeling so I know its right. My goal is to take one artistic photo every single day..... so we will see what path that leads us down. Anyway, here are some pictures that I took today October 27th in the morning with the 2 inches of snow! Sienna and I decided to take a walk this morning and discover the early frosting of fall this is what I came up with Oh and there are some others as well:

1 comment:

Amberly and Ryan said...

Oh my goodness Chelle these pictures are adorable and absolutely perfect! I check your blog often so I was supper excited to see your new posts! I can't wait until we get our camera. You'll have to show me a thing or two.

About Us

My photo
The Raney Family was Established on September 16th 2006.